Sunday, July 25, 2010

And Here is My Introduction to the World of Podcasts

A couple of weeks ago I met up with Black Nathan and Tyson to record a podcast that I'm told has something to do 1560 the Game. A few highlights to entice you to listen:
* I deconstruct the bullshit Glee usage of songs. You know, their total disregard for the ACTUAL meaning of the songs in favor of dramatic bullshit?
* Nathan rags on my previous journalism.
* I, once more, lament about how much it sucks to work in a bookstore.
* Tim Tebow's appearance at the ESPY's leads us all into a rant about religion in sports.
* Mel Gibson.
And so much more!
Hopefully, Tyson will bring me back for more cursing and chaos so until then, enjoy!
http://p1podcastpalooza.podbean.com/2010/07/25/please-kill-yourselfafter-you-listen/

No comments: