Monday, May 19, 2008

The Yankees and the...Ewww, Magic Thong

Given the whole Derek Jeter has herpes fiasco and A-Rod's love of tranny looking chicks, one wonders just how sanitary the Bronx Bombers clubhouse is. And it even gets filthier. Apparently, they like to share a thong betrothed to Jason Giambi (aka Fat Fuck Clemens). Don't believe me?
"I only put it on when I'm desperate to get out of a big slump," he tells Portfolio.com. Over the years, the 37-year-old All-Star has left the "golden thong" in the lockers of slumping teammates Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Johnny Damon, Robin Ventura, and Robinson Cano.
That doesn't seem to be working out to well, now does it? They're in the fucking cellar and the mighty Red Sox are at the top of the AL East. The universe has finally righted itself.
All bias asdie, I totally understand baseball superstitions and whatnot but sharing a fucking thong? It makes sense for someone who, you know, actually plays a position to sport something so outrageous to keep them calm at all times but for an overglorified DH who is in rapid decline to strap the thong on leaves many questions unanswered. Big Papi doesn't resort to that shit. I think Giambi truly believes it makes him look less slobbish. It ain't working, bro.
And for no reason other than to really hammer my point home, here are my true feelings about the New York Yankees.

No comments: