Friday, June 13, 2008

Whoa. I'm a Prognosticator!

So after the bullshit Gomes and Co. pulled on the Red Sox centerfielder named after a cereal, I wrote, "I hope Papelbon takes their fucking heads off next time they meet." Looks like it's gonna happen!
From ESPN.com:
"In my opinion, it is a bunch of bull what they did," Papelbon said on "Mohegan Sun Sports Tonight" on Comcast Sportsnet, referring to last week's brawl between the two teams. "All I got to say is what comes around goes around, man. Payback's a b----, I'll tell you what.In my opinion, and the way I feel right now, this thing isn't all settled and done," Papelbon said. "We still got to play them a few more times. And I know when we go into Tropicana things will be a little different than when went in there last time."
It's frightening that I can see into the future. And if I were any member of the Ray's, I'd be scared shitless. Papelbon is fucking bat-shit crazy and throws hard. Oh, and if he doesn't give a fuck that his dog ate the game ball from the last World Series how do you think he feels about throwing at people? Shit, he is so out of it he might just start hurling fastballs into the Ray's dugout. Ooh, let's hope I'm right again!

No comments: