Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Calm Before the Storm?

Hmmmm.
Since I am no longer giving the Clemens ordeal any of my already limited brain capacity to devote to blogging, debating, or even just the mere thought of... I figured that Jay would of already laid in to "The Roidket" (as he calls him,) by now.
Nothing yet? Hmmmm. Well hold on to your hats because I am sure it is coming. I guess the dude is thwarting off manga-teens and pointing people in the direction of Josh Groban's new album. Or he is like me and just woke up from the coma inducing bowl season we just wrapped up. Boy, what a let down those were...
Should of been LSU and Georgia. It should really be a playoff. But you have a better chance of seeing the former before the latter, and that is still a snowball's chance.
Ok. Well- everyone have a good what's left of the week. Keep checking back for JD's impending tirade and I'll be back later on this weekend with a gaming gem. A LTTP Bioshock review...
You kids be good now.

No comments: